Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of the Moon

2 posters

Go down

Land of the Moon  Empty Land of the Moon

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Land of the Moon  Ski_to11

Winterpool
Population: 4,000
Werewolf and Vampire Population: Unknown
Year: 2011

Welcome, to Winterpool. A beautiful little quaint town, nestled in the Rocky Mountains. at about 8,120 ft above sea level; Winterpool is the perfect ski resort and winter getaway. A clear lake hugs its shores, open in the summer to jet skiers and other summer sport goers. But, not everything is perfect here...

For hundreds of years, a plague has been sitting on this winter wonderland's slopes. Vampires and werewolves. Reports of missing campers have been reported to local police departments and bodies drained of blood are found in the surrounding woods. Residents believe them to be silly stories, and don't bother spreading them around, in fear of loss of business. But, in a town scared that they might be the next victim, will you survive?

.:'Rules':.
Age range 15-17
Literate roleplay
PG-13 Roleplay
No children
Regular roleplay rules apply
Bfs/gfs are okay
Humans can turn (vamp, werewolf)
Pets are allowed
NO TWILIGHT VAMPIRES
Werewolves are like Twilight werewolves
There can be vamp/were hunters

.:~Form~:.
(Feel free to make your own)

Full Name:
Race (Hunter, vampire, werewolf, human):
Eye color:
Hair Color:
Fur Color: (werewolf only)
Power: (vampire only)
Weapon (hunter only)
Personality:
History:
Pet:
Picture:

MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Land of the Moon  Empty My character

Post  shashaeve14 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:24 am

Full Name: Katy James
Race (Hunter, vampire, werewolf, human): Hunter
Eye color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Weapon (hunter only) http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1_kate.jpg
Dislikes:Vampires, werewolves and that pretty it... oh, and people that gets on her nerve.
Personality:She's smart, outgoing and curious. Not scared to do what she wants and she will have what she wants.
History:Her parents were hunters but they died because of some "animal attack" so she decided that it was her turn to kill these "animals" who killed ehr parents. She hates werewolf and vampires.
Pet:None
Picture: http://www.ucelebrities.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Jill-Wagner-8.jpg

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Land of the Moon  Empty Re: Land of the Moon

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Land of the Moon  17464_12

"I can easily rip their throats out."

Full Name: Blake Hill
Race (Hunter, vampire, werewolf, human): Werewolf
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Fur Color: Rusty Red with white underbelly
Power: (vampire only)
Weapon (hunter only)
-playing soccer
-hanging with friends
-being a werewolf
-skateboarding
Dislikes:
-hunters
-jerks
-snow
Personality:
"Okay, you're probably wondering why I'm living in this God forsaken town, if I hate snow. Well, it's a long story but let's just say it works for us werewolves. At least it doesn't snow all the time. Anyway, me being a werewolf and all that crap, I'm pretty quiet and try to go unnoticed, this doesn't mean I'm anti-social. It's just easier for us "wolves" cause nobody expects the quiet ones to be the guilty. I don't trust easily, whats the point? The ones that do end up getting hurt anyway. Haha, I'm not going to be that guy. My fellow werewolves are the world to me, I've got their backs and they've got mine. Hopefully, but if not don't worry. I can easily rip their throats out."

Despite Blake Hill's hard front, inside (though he hates to admit it) he can be one of the most sensitive people in the world, not the type that can't take a joke, but the one that will be by a person's side. He takes the idea of friends in a hardcore manor. i.e. i trust you, you trust me. You hurt me then I'm going to kick your a** and I hope I'll never see you again. He enjoys helping other people with their problems and gets attached, always putting others in front of himself.

History:
Blake Hill was born in Southern California, and his family moved to Winterpool when he was 5 years old. His mom died shortly after that leaving him alone with his abusive father. 9 years later, he was bitten and discovering his new found abilities, murdered his father, blaming it on an "animal attack." Blake was shortly then placed into the state care, and put into a foster family that resided in Winterpool. Luckily for him, his foster family are very loose on their discipline, allowing Blake to be missing for a couple of days.
Pet:
Name: Dallas
Breed: Brittany/Spaniel Mix
Land of the Moon  Brittanyspanielsf5
Picture: See Above
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Was I accepted? Smile If so, can we start please?

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:47 pm

((There is no accpeted or not accepted on my website, anyone is free to join ! Very Happy))
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:15 am

Okay, thanks Smile

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:25 pm

March 13th, Thursday
Time: 6:23 A.M.
Weather: Partly Cloudy, 20% chance of snow, 29F°

I rolled over in my bed, images falshing through my head. Teeth, eyes, fur, and claws. On and on they played, I was neither awake nor asleep. In a state between alive and dead. I was in the hunt.

At 5 that morning, we had gotten the call from the Alpha that commenced the hunt. Other wolves in our pack, who and where they were from, I had no idea. All I knew was that they were family and we had all been affected by the same curse.
Slowly, we all had assimilated into the clearing, our Alpha's shadowy figure barely visible. It snarled and we replied with low growls. The signal to depart.

Breaking off into seperate squads of 2-3 werewolves each, we spread out around Winterpool and surrounding establishments. Treading carefully, etched into our minds was the hunting pattern. The fastest was the one that went in first, distracting the prey and the other, more stronger came from behind and made the kill. I was always the first to go. Quickly, my squad and I picked up a scent.
Full grown, male. I thought. As we approached our target, the stale scent of metal came in.
Gun. It was simple, go in and get out quickly, before it shot. Though we healed quickly, it wasn't fun having to deal with the pain for a few moments.

We scattered, my posse slowing and going opposite directions while I continued straight ahead at full speed. The scent grew stronger and just as I was able to taste the blood, I awoke. The alarm blaring in my sensitive ears. I fell off my bed and slammed the snooze button a bit to hard.
It was a dream. I huffed a sigh of relief. I hated going on hunts during the school week, it made me reek of blood, no amount of Axe could hide. I dressed quickly and skipping breakfast, left the quiet and empty house my destination: school. My foster parents were gone for the week, most likely going down into a more populated place. The house was mine.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 pm

I woke up quickly, sweating when I heard a growl. I stood up in my bed and grinned. Okay, hunting, nice, I thought, dressing myself up. I grabbed a knife and a gun and ran out of the house, wearing my black leather jacket. I hid behind a tree and hugged my jacket around myself and looked around quickly, making sure there wasn't any humans around us... I mean me... but I knew that the others weren't far. I knew that the wolves would quickly cought my scent and they would maybe kill me... maybe not... but everyday that I walked out of my house, I always figured out I had 50% chances of being alive by the end of the day and 50% of the chances of being dead... but that was my thrill, that was what I loved about my job, about my destiny, about being a hunter... and second, it was in my blood, I couldn't just not love it... and these creatures had kille my family.

It was hard to struggle with this feeling everyday when I thought of my family but I knew I was doing this for good, for them... I should be proud to be a hunter...

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:50 am

A headache throbbed my skull, making it nearly impossible for me to concentrate. I glanced at the calender, Thursday. I groaned, sounding a bit more like a growl than I intended. Middle of the week, not yet Friday, not yet over. I decided against the right thing to do which was go to school, and instead ventured into the forest that lay on the edges of town. There I was free to change, running as I please, feeling the wind in my fur. Perfect.

Minutes later,I had finally reached the back roads that spiraled up into the mountains, disappearing into the thick trees. Instinctively, I let everything go. Morphing there and then only a 5 minute walk from civilization, I was unstoppable. I howled with glee, and charged up the snowy banks, kicking snow onto the road. Losing myself to the Wolf.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 am

I smirked and bit my lip, walking away from the big tree. I shivered at that time. It was really early in the morning. I ran a hand in my thick brown hair and looked around, quickly to see if I could see any wolves... or signs. Suddenly, I noticed in the snow some footprints, going in the forest. I grinned to myself and followed the intruders footprints, silently, looking down as I walked.

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 pm

I flew through this wooded world, paws barely touching the ground. The sun above broke through some scattered clouds, dappling the white snow into a shining gold. However,in the midst of my euphoria, the scent of a hunter fell in. I stopped and glanced around. There was no figure indicating that a person was there, but the scent still wavered. Deciding against it, I morphed back into my human self and jog/ran back to town.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:35 pm

I blinked when I realized that the footprints that I was following stopped beside a tree. I looked around quickly, wondering if there was any wolves or vampires hiding but I didn't saw anything so I walked back at home. I decided to go for a coffee at a local restaurant. I walked in quickly and shivered. I walked to a table and waited for a waiter to come.

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down