Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 17 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:13 pm

I yowled in anger and did a front flip, landing my weight onto the female, making her let go and got up.,"Shut up! you dont know anything so leave it be as it is and but out of family busniess!" I yowled at her and flattened my ears.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:13 pm

"You're not my brother! And you'll never be! We have nothing in common!" Shadow snarled at Phantom. "You're just jealous that I have better looks than you!"
Not waiting for a reply, Shadow ran off in the opposite direction back towards Princess.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Feather had walked back just to see Shadow running away. "Wha-" She started to say. Then a single word fell into her mind, 'Princess.' "No!" She said, her eyes wide with fear. She suddenly got adrenalin. She burst faster than ever after Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Mairenn turned her head to see Shadow running, followed by Feather. "Feather! Shadow!" she called out. Beginning to run after Feather, she stopped, realizing this was Feather's battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Frostbite, still furious, called out to Feather "ITS NO USE! YOU'LL JUST GET IN ANOTHER FIGHT!" she growled. Suddenly, she saw Mairenn and realization hit her. Had she been yelling? Eyes wide, she gulped and turned to see Phantom looking at her. "Oh, no, what did I do..." she muttered to herself. Frostbite ran next to Mairenn and asked her "What in the world happened, to me and Feather?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 pm

"'What in the world happened'?" Mairenn replied coldly. "Why are you asking me?! I should be asking you!" She hissed at Frostbite, fury showing in her eyes. "What the heck did you do?! And stop looking at me with those big, naive, "innocent" eyes! Its ticking me off!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Frostbite jumped. What Mairenn said was like a verbal slap across her cheek and tears began to well up in her eyes. She got up and scrambled away, back to where her old owner's apartment was. Frostbite perched onto the doorstep, where she would always wait for her owner before in the old days...

'Why did I ever decide to join them?' she pondered, curling her tail around her body and shivering in exhaustion and misery. 'They were nothing but trouble...I knew it.' Where would her life lead her? She had no friends, and if she did, they were always caught up in their own despairing lives. Who was there to console her and be with her at desperate times? What was wrong with her? Sighing, she climbed to the rooftop to watch the increasing traffic and noise as the bustle of the city started up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Mairenn immediately burst after Frostbite, following her to an apartment building. She quietly walked towards Frostbite, accompanied by frustrated and discontent sighs. "Frostbite...I'm sorry. I'm really hot-headed, and its been a really frustrating day..." She trailed off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 pm

I rolled my eyes at the cats as I ran off, my claws pulling me along the earth below till they hit the pavement, pushing me off the ground to grab ahold of a fire escape and pull me up.I slowly climbed up the stairs being a good distance away from the park.My coat shoke as I got to the top and streatched before lieing down on the edge to clear my thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:54 pm

I pumped my legs faster desperate to flee from the persuading she cat.
"Leave me alone!" He yowled, weaving through alleyways trying to through her off. Panic started to rise and he felt himself grow uneasy. Finding asmall ledge for him to grab on, he hoisted himself up onto a rooftop. Shaking his fur, he bounded off.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Frostbite lowered her head. "I'm sorry also...and I'm still not sure what happened." she said. "I guess it's all kinda my fault. I wish that today would just be over. Things are really confusing now, don't you think?" she grumbled. "They all kinda seem like lovestruck cats mewing over nothing. I hope that never happens to me." she laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:33 pm

As Feather deparately tried to catch up, the first snows started to fall. Just sprinkles but soon it'd start to pile up. She hurried, not paying attention and saw Shadow jumping up onto a ledge she half jumped, half clawed her way up still following Shadow. She hadn't noticed they were almost to Princess's alley.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm

My muscles relaxed on their own, seeming as if my body calmed down on its own.My eyes closed as a soft purr erupted from my throat, my head lieing on my upper paws which slightly hung off the egde, tail calmly twitching behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Glancing back, Shadow found that Feather was still following him. Distraught, he decided to make an unexpected detour. Jumping off the roof, he sped across the road narrowly getting hit by cars and bounded into a junkyard safely. Running around the large heaps of trash he found a small box lying at the base of one of the mountains. Approaching cautiously he sniffed the area for the scent of any dangers. Seeing that it was safe, he scooted in desperate to hide.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Feather ran accroos the garbage pile and didn't see Shadow, the stench was to much for her to scent him eather. She sat down, moping.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:44 pm

A snarl ripped through the air, and the stench or cat surged through his nose. Glancing around he saw two large black toms making their slow approach down from the garbage mound. Their eyes were glistening with interest and a horrific grin spread across their face. Shadow had no idea who they were yet they looked so, so familiar.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Feather heard a snarl. She spun around and ran tward the sound. She saw Shadow being approached by two toms. "RUN!" She shreiked! And jumped down, trying fto make Shadow run!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Mairenn's eyes lit up. "At last, someone understand's how I feel!" She yawned, content. "We should probably head back soon."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Frost nodded in agreement "Yeah, we should." she said, standing up and bounding down from the roof.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:14 pm

I walked up the other cats. The seemed to be doing something different. I couldn't figure it out

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum