Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats Empty Alley Cats

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Alley Cats 2771418303_15eb808d9c

In the alleys of Manhattan, hundreds of cats starve. Every night, they come out of hiding, to scour the dumpsters for scraps of food. And every night, at least 3 are killed in this savage search. Since Manhattan was first built, there had been cats. Wild cats. But as the humans built their buildings the cat's recources were deplenishing. After 100 years of loosing their homes, the cats turned against one another. It was a battle for the fittest.

Now, the ancestors of the wild cats still live in Manhattan, but heir numbers are larger. For strays have joined the race for survival and still every night a battle rages on.

.:Rules:.

You can have 3 cats max
No Powerplaying
No God Moding
You can't kill another player's cat unless they give you permission
Cats can form little packs but 4 members is the max
You can have a mate
You can have kits
No sexual themes

The Form

Name:
Skills:
Pelt Color:
Eye Color:
Personality:
History:
Picture:

My Form

Name: Shadow
Skills:
- stealth
- speed
Pelt Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Amber
Personality:
Just like his name, Shadow is silent and mostly keeps to himself. He doesn't involve himself in others business and tries to stay away from the battles. But, he creates a shell around himself which makes it hard for others to get to know him.
History:
To most cats, he's known as The Plague. He never fights for food but steals it from others. But, to the few cats that know him, he's known as a coward. Every night, he steals food from the other cats and brings them to his 'queen'. They say it's becasue he loves her, but only a few know the truth.
Picture:
Alley Cats Black-cat

Name: Princess
Skills:
- nothing
Pelt Color: see picture
Eye Color: Amber
Personality:
Because of her history, Princess is spoiled and finicky. She only eats part of the food that hasn't been eaten, becasue she's afraid she'll get human germs in her. This is why she has her personal servent. Shadow. Though she's spoiled and picky, deep inside she's very cruel and mean. If her servent doesn't come back with food she severely beats him and doesn't allow him to have food or water for the rest of the night.
History:
Princess is not one of the wild cats descendents. She was abandoned by her owners a couple months back so she doesn't have the skills to find, steal, or battle for food. So, when she found Shadow, she was jealous. He had a family. He was happy, so in the dead of night she made her way toward his home and was going to kill his parents and him. But, during the slaughter, Shadow had woken up and begged her to spare his life. This was the answer she was hoping for. She took him in as her servent and in return she spared his life.
Picture:
Alley Cats Calico-cat-3
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Alley Cats Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Name: Feather
Skills:
-speed
-alert senses
Pelt Color: Silver Tabby
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: Feather is very calming. She doesn't like fighting. She usually tries to get frood from humans. She has alot of courage though. When she has to fight though she usually looses. So untimately she resorts to stealing.

History: Feather used to a a little girls pet. Then they got a large hound. After a couple days of her and the dog causeing trouble, she was just left out in a box behind a dumpster. At first she waited for almost a week with no food or water, then she was forced out of the box during a storm by a stray tom. She wandered through many alleys, wet and cold, until she found refuge in a bush that was planted in front of an apartment complex.
Picture:
Same as the pic accept with blue eyes.
Alley Cats 1317
Sorry I couln't get more of the body but I just couldnt find a good pic with a whole body.

Last edited by PaintedNight on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Can I use that character? And I was also wondering if Feather and Shadow can meet and kinda like love at first sight? Oh and HI Midnight!

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm

(Yeah sure, no problem!)

Shadow slunk through the dark allies of Manhattan. The first rays of light were peaking over one of the tall skyscrapers. Narrowing his eyes, to the bright light. He sniffed the air, drawing in the acrid smells of the cars that trundled down the street ahead of him. His paws padding across the cold floor as he picked his way among the collasped trash cans. The scent of other cats mingled with the delicious mouthwatering smell of food. Inspecting ever trash can, he came out empty. As he turned the corner out of the alley and onto the streets. A crow flew over his head. It was one of Princess's spies. They were going back to report to her that he was so far empty-handed.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alley Cats Empty My Form

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Name: Blue
Skills: Good sense of smell, quick runner, logical
Pelt Color: almost zebra (white and black stripes)
Eye Color: black
Personality: Nice and friendly, adventurious, but a little nager. Loves to follow people and make friends to to any other animals
History: Blue never knew his past. He remebered being born on the street, and that is it. Since being on the street, he almost knows all the birds and other cats. But there are few who he still doesn't know. His life long wish- find Central Park
Picture:
Alley Cats Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Feather was looking through some trash cans behind La Mol, a fancy restaraunt. ''Yes,'' she says picking up a partitally eated meatball. She glanced around an quickly ate it. Digging through more trash she finds another meatball. She takes it and leaves the alley before another cat shows up. She looks up to the sound of a crow. ''Wha-,'' she starts to say but then looks down the alley to see a black tom. She freezes dropping the meatball.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Blue hurried to Times Square, his favorite place in New York. He always would get the good food there. There were hot dogs stands everywhere. Blue quickly grapped a hotdog when the owner of the stand wasn't looking. Blue was saitisfied with his dinner, but something bothered him. He kept having this awful feeling that someone was watching him.

Blue ran to a nerby alley and hid behind a trash can. Blue was always scared, he is even afraid of his own shadow! He always wondered if he would meet a cat named Shadow. If he did, that would scare him out of New York City!

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Shadow looked up when he sensed the presence of another cat. It was a grey she-cat, a meatball laid at her feet. His mouth watered as the meaty scent hit his nose. No I can't steal it from her now, it'll ruin my image. He thought as he jumped onto a nearby wall. With one last glance he disappeared.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Blue scent a meatball smell flouting around, so he followed it since he had nothing better to do. As soon as he was aproaching the resteraunt where the meatball stench came from, he saw a cat looking at something. He wasn't sure what it was. He slowly made his aproch to the cat, he hoped he/she was friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Then Feather noticed another Tom coming around a corner. She sized him up. 'Hes young.....' She thought. "Hi, there!" She called out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Blue fell back from the loud responce. "Hi.." said Blue in a cheering, but lonly tone of voice. "Who were you looking at?" he asked.

Last edited by Ririuki on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Watching from a top the building, Shadow soon grew tired of the 2 cats mingling and went to find some food. I have a mission He thought. And I mustn't let simple things like that get in my way. After walking across the rooftop he climbed back down toward regualr level. Across the road was a McDonalds. His eyes shone brightly at the thought of Princess praising him, becasue of a juicy meat patty. His eyes wild from excitement. He charged across the street, several cars beeped at him and he nearly got run over but he kept going. Finally, he made it to one of the metal trashcans, sticking his head in it, he could definately make out the meat patty smell.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Feather walks up carrying the meatball in her jaws. She drops t at her feet settling a over it. "Sorry about being so loud." She appologises. Her calm sweet blue eye's settle on you. "And to be honest I dont know who he was. Do you know? He was black with these green eyes......?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 pm

"I think I have seen him/before. I know almost everyone in New York City! I think I saw the cat go this way, follow me!" Blue marched towards Mcdonalds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 pm

"Okay," Feather syas folowing him with the meatball. She was surprised at how polite this Tom was. 'That crow was watching that black tom, and I think he needed food. I am gonna give him this.' She thinks intent of finding the sleek black Tom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 pm

After few minuets Blue made it to Mcdonalds. "Here we are!" assured Blue. "What's your name, if I may ask?" asked Blue to the cat with the meatball.

Blue felt that the black cat was somewhere near.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 pm

As Shadow was climbing out of the trash can, two familiar scents wafted toward him. Looking to his left he saw the grey she cat and the same cat she was talking to standing in front of McDonalds. He jumped out as silently as he could hoping they didn't hear him. The trash can was angled at the side of Mcdonalds while the two cats where in front of its main entrance.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 am

Feather then caught site of the black tom his head in a trash can. "Hi. I have this for you..... You looked hungry. And what was the deal with that crow?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 am

"Hey come back!" She started running quickly after him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 am

Blue felt sad that his friend left him. He quickly followed. "Feather Hold up!" They chased the black cat into a dark alley.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:14 am

As Shadow ran through the alleys, he racked his brain for the route back towards Princesses' place. Finally, he hurtled to a stop when a large brick wall blocked him from going any further.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 am

Name: Mairenn
Skills: Deceiving, Begging, Stealing
Pelt Color:
Eye Color:
Personality: Loud, slightly crazy, outgoing, rambuctious, happy, stubborn, sarcastic, short tempered
History: Descended from the abondoned cats of immigrants, Mairenn is used to the street life. In fact, if there was a little bit more food, she would love it. Mairenn has quite a few enemies, due to the fact that she stays alive by pretending to be sweet and docile in front of lovestruck males, then stealing their food and running.
Picture:Alley Cats Pr02_6th

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 am

"Who are you?" Asked Blue to the black cat. He gave Blue the chills. "What is your name?" added Blue.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 am

There was no way out so Shadow was force to confine to them who he was.
"My name is Shadow and if you come any closer I will claw your eyes out," He spat.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 am

An angry, sleepy Mairenn propelled herself from a nearby low roof, and landed next to a black cat that was smaller than her. "OI, WHATS GOING ON!!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE! SO SHUT UP, AND QUIT MAKIN' A RACKET!" she screeched.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum