Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 15 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Feather sat stunned for a second. 'He ignored me.' She thought. Feather's stomach then rumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Hunter

His pelt bristling, Hunter advanced onto the black tom.
"You can;t make me leave," He growled lowly so only he could hear. "Unless you'll chase me out," Hunter's mouth curled into a poisenous grin and he unsheathed his claws.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:40 pm

"Don't you dare!" Feather padded next to Phantom. She unsheathed her claws. Her fur bristled.

Last edited by PaintedNight on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 pm

"Well if I must chase you, then let the Hunt begin" I stated and tackled him swiftly, my claws digging into his shoulders as a vicious hiss broke threw and I latched my jaws under his chin, having a tight grip to his neck pushing threw the flesh towards the pulsing vein.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Hunter

A screech broke through is lips, using his powerful hind legs. He thrust into the tom's coiled body. He felt warm liquid trickle down onto his grey coat, ruining its perfect touch. Suddenly feeling self consciouse of the dirty spot on his chest. Hunter plunged his claws into Phantom's head.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:50 pm

I swiftly turned my head, letting the claws land on my shoulder instead.I hissed, flattening my ears and ignored the pain as I once again grabbed a hold of his neck but this time I had my heavy weight fully on his back, out of reach from his legs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:51 pm

"STOP!" Feather shreiked! And jumped in between the to toms, dodging out of the way of claws and teeth, tried to shove them apart.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Hunter snarled. As he tried to buck Phantom off his back he didn't see the small pond behind him.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:55 pm

I smirked and dug my hind claws roughly into his lower back, pushing with everything in me as i jumped off and hoped he fell into the water like I planned.My head siwftly looekd over my shoulder and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Feather gave up and sat about 2 tail-leangths away from Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:59 pm

Hunter's feet felt nothing as he felt gravity take over. His hind legs plunged into the cold water, desperatly trying to escape the water's graps. He clawed his way up the bank, shaking with fright. Half of his body, was drenched in the water while the other half was bloodied and scratched up.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 am

I laughed and narrowed my eyes."Guess being clean is not in your book now is it?" I teased once again and rolled my shoulders with a smirk.My head went low as I turned towards him and glared with my eyes going a darker blue."Shall you keep fighting or would you like to run?" I questioned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 am

Feather just watched. Then her hunger seized her hard. She lost her foucus and collapsed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:06 am

Mairenn shrieked, annoying past her breaking point. "WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP?!!!!" Shooting Phantom daggers with her eyes, she hissed in frustration. "This is ridiculous! Did you all ever think of settling it non-physically?!" She turned to Hunter. "And you! Do you know what I've gone through to help these two get together?! I've saved their skins more than once, and I really don't want some pathetic, flirty fool messing it up!" She glanced at Feather, out on the group, and gently sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:09 am

Shadow

"Feather!" Shadow screeched hovering over the she cat's limp body. She was still breathing. had hunger seized control? He had no idea when the last time she had eaten was. He gazed around the park, desperate for someone to help him.

Hunter

He watched as the Feather fell the ground. Remarkably, Shadow's reflexs were fast to his small brain. Watching silently, he saw him rush over to her side.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:11 am

I looked up searching the sky for some sort of birds and luck was on my side this time.I quickly jumped high in the air and swatted the bird just barley a claw of mine hooking its wing.I landed witha thud and grunt, picking the bird up I threw it over to shadow, "there" I said and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:13 am

Feather curled up nto a ball with her tail wrapped around her nose. She was dreaming. Everything was slow. In her dream:

Shadow and her were in the park, and it was a warm sunny day. At first all she saw was herself lying down, then the view changed. Shadow was sitting behind her, rasping her ear and...... 2 kits were nuzzling her belly fur.

Then the dream changed into a Nightmare:

Suddenly the skies turned black and she heard cackling. Shadow was dead in a crimpson pool and suddenly her kits were too in there own little crimpson pool. Zane and Princess were circleing her........

Feather still asleep started to quiver.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:15 am

Shadow sniffed at it tentativly. "You expect her to eat this?" A quiver erupted from Feather's body and Shadow bent down and pushed the bird under her nose.
"Come on," He hissed impatiently. "Eat it,"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 am

"Shall I run to some house and get kitten kibbles! mabye that suits your sense of smell better!" I shouted and flattened my ears at him.For a little brother he sure has grown to be quite a pain in the rear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 am

Feather's quivering slowly stopped then she inhaled a scent. Her eyes opened. She saw Shadow. "Shadow?" She rasped. Noticing the bird she draw it closer with her paw and ate a bite. "Shadow?" She said again this time stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:23 am

Shadow hissed ingoring Phantom's comment. Unintentionally, Shadow licked behind Feather's ears.
"Come on, wake up, please," He pleaded.
As he felt her stir. Shadow stood up hope glimering in his eyes.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 am

I rolled my eyes and sat down, staring up at the sky with my eyes closed.I relaxed as he talked and pleaded with his mate which of course he didn't even know WAS his mate, odd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:26 am

Feather some how managed to get her front paws under her. She ate a few more bites. "Shadow...'' She said looking into his eyes. 'Hope,' she thought she saw in his eyes. 'He remembers!' Joy erupted through her thoughts. Joy, love, happiness, all her good emotions flooded into her eyes.

(Please wait for me in this one.)

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Sitting back on his haunches Shadow gazed around at the cats. He knew none of them but they looked so familiar. Especially Feather. Why had he acted the way he did when she collasped? He didn't remember any connection or ties to her but why was he so protective over her?

Hunter snarled at the group, he was silently settled in the back watching. The tom had already finished licking his fur clean of the blood and it shone with its same glimmer before. All the cats were busy obbsessing over Feather, using this to his advantage. The grey cat slunk into the undergrowth and went away.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 pm

A frown on her face, Mairenn discreetly watched Hunter shimmy. Hah, she chuckled. Not on my watch. With all the stealth of a really pathetic ninja, Mairenn began to stalk Hunter, with the evil intentions of keeping him for sleeping and ruining his chances with females.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum