Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 3 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 pm

"Really? So you woke me up?" Princess meowed to Feather, a grin spreading across her face. She padded toward the grey she cat. Unsheathing her claws, she batted Feather in the face ripping a slash from her cheek down to her jaw.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Feather then lost all control. She immediately sprang hard onto Princess biting her scruff and clawing her down her sides.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 am

" STOP IT! STOP IT! WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!" yelled Mairenn, who was getting extremely. Calm down, Mairenn, calm down, she said to herself. She took a deep breath and began. "I'm the one that woke you up. They all tried to stop me. That one you hit was merely an innocent bystander. So if you stupid, spoiled brat would stop, I think everyone would appreciate it. Got it?" Mairenn licked her fur, and sighed. The spoiled princess types were quite annoying, and dangerous too. Still, nothing she couldn't handle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 am

After maybe 10 or so seconds of trying to bite and scrtach Princess, Feather realized how big Princess was and that she was going to get herself killed. Then Marienne spoke. And Feather knew she could stop. So she jumped of Princess quickly and drated next to Shadow. Feather then saw the crimson liquid driping onto the dirt of the alley. 'She, scratched me......' Feather thought to herself. She wiped at it with her paw but it still kept bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 am

Blue got scared, "I think we should get out of here befor the Princess cat attacka again! It is not safe here anymore!"

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Princess glared at Feather. Her thick coat had protected her from most of the scratches and bites so she wasn't in any pain. She looked at Mairenn, "So you woke me up, and you think I'm a stupid spoiled brat. Now, do you know who you're messing with?" Princess puffed herself up and sauntered toward Mairenn. "I've killed a lot of cats through my life and just one more won't make a big difference," She whispered her yellowing fangs showing as her mouth curled up in a smile.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Feather then saw those Yellow fangs. They sent chills through her pelt. "Mairenn can you handle her?" Feather said. Then she turned to Shadow, "Shadow......" She realized he was frozen with fear. "Shadow lets get out of here." Then to Blue she said, "Go, Blue, I will be aalong soon."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Blue nodded with Feathers responce. Blue ran straight forward and didn't care where he was going. He needed to get out.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Overhearing, Feathers frantic whispers she looked at the young she cat. "My servent is going anywhere," she growled, standing in front of Shadow. "He failed to do as he was told and must pay for it. Go into the box and don't come out until I fetch you," She snarled rudely.

Shadow bolted from the wall and into the box where he lay crouched down in its corners.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Name: Lindsey
Skills: fast, good sense of smell
Pelt Color:White and brown spots
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: she thinks she knows it all, but not really, hot headed, stuck up (courage a lot)
History: This cat thinks she is the most powerful, smartest, and plain best cat in New York City. She love challange other cats
Picture:
Alley Cats - Page 3 41142710

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 pm

"Shadow." Feather bolted after him entering the box before Princess could catch her.
"Shadow please, you are no longer a- a servant to her. We can leave together right now." Feather then licked his ear. She looked into his eyes waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 pm

"I'll always be her servent, Feather. Until the day she dies, I have to serve her," He growled gravely. "You should leave, if she finds you in here, your life may be over."
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:52 pm

"Shadow, I dont care. You won't be her servant as far as I am concerned." She looks at you deeply. "Why are you her 'servant' anyway?'' Feather had been in the opposite corner of the box then she moved over to lay next to Shadow. Her fur was pressed into him.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 pm

"That's none of your concern!" He snapped at her standing up and moving to another corner. "It's best if things are left unsaid." His voice cracked and sounded as if he hadn't taken a drink of water in a long time.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Feather looked stricken. "Then I'll just stay and be a servant too!" Her voive broke on the words stay and servant. She haddled in the back of the box away from Shadow. 'I thought he new,' She thought to herself, 'I really did...........'

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 pm

"You can't be a servent!" He spat at her. "You won't believe the things she does to you if she doesn't get what she wants." He lifted his neck to let Feather see an ugly scar that ran from his chin down to his chest. He lowered his head. "This is what happened the first time I tried to attack her," He meowed. The memory was a painful one and he didn't like to bring it up. "She left me bleeding on the sidewalk, not caring if I survived or not. But, I had to crawl to her and beg her to take me in. In exchange, I had to do everything that she said. That meant fetch her food, fight for the food. Everything. She even killed my mum and dad." He hissed.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 pm

"We'll I'd rather be a servant with you than away from you forever! I cant beleive you haven't figured it out yet! I l-" she stuttered for a moment than quietly whispered. "Love you...." She then turned away staying firmly in the the corner of the box.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:58 pm

(just out of curiousity who's your fav Warriors charrie?)

Shadow turned his head away. "You love me, uhh?" He meowed his face not showing any emotion. "Feather, you're an amazing cat and I don't think I'll meet a cat just like you ever again in my life but," He paused unsure how to put this. "I'm afraid I can't love you back,"
He had said it. Though he also was in love with Feather he knew that if she was to live he couldn't show that he loved her.

Last edited by MidnightBlack on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:00 am

Feather went ridgid. "Its doesnt have to be....." But she still made no move to leave.

(My fave warrior is Feathertail, 2nd warrior fave is Squirrelflight.)

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:06 am

( I like Crowfeather <3 I love how he can't seem to find love and I feel soo sorry for him, I think he and Feathertail were the best couple in the whole book. I ave warrior videos on youtube. My username is Wolfluv101 )

"I suggest you leave now," He meowed shufflingly his paws on the cardboard.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:19 am

Feater's blue eyes clouded up and she looked sad. Feather felt as is he heart had been torn out and clawed. She stood up and turned around. Whispering, "Why don't you understand....? I don't care. I won't leave you hear to be killed by her paw." She gestured her tail to Princess. "And don't say you'll be fine, look what she did to me for merely saying that I woke her up. She showed her slightly puffed up cheek. I know she'll do worse to you. I know we can live through this an be alright. Why do you think otherwise?" She had stood up and moved have way accross the box twad the opening. She then sat down again. She was keeping all her senses alert carecully watching for Princess but listening to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:44 am

Mairenn sighed. Did they really have to declare their love here, and at such a time. Then smiled cheekily at Princess. "NO! I don't think I CAN take you! That's why we're running like crazy!" Mairenn turned to Feather, Blue, and Shadow. "OKAY, WE'RE RUNNING FOR OUR LIVES, AND I'M NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER. Shadow, you're coming with us if I have to pick you up by the scruff of your neck, which I can and will do. LETS GO!"

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Princess turned on Shadow and Feather. They were in the box together whispering quickly. "Get out!" She screeched at Feather. Grabbing her tail and pulling her out of the carboard box. She flung her to the side of the alleyway and advanced toward the grey shecat. "You are never allowed to enter my box," She hissed unsheathing her claws. They clinked against hard stone floor. Now answer this question. "How do you want to die?"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Feather said nothing. But just unsheathed her claws and drated tward the side. She knew Princess knew nothing about fighting. So after a quick dart feather pounced onto her. Feather quickly did a Leap-and-hold. Which is ideal for a smaller cat such as her self facing a larger cat such as Princess. Feather was gripping Princess's fur hard with her claws, and she was beyond any range of Princess's attacks. Feather just then help on.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Princess reared up and plunged her back into the alley wall, pressing Feather up against it.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum