Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 5 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 am

Feather went on snarling, hissing, and spitting all the while scratching Cloud's face.
'That was sick an cruel of him to do that to Shadow.' Was what Feather thought over and over, then she sank her into Clouds left ear shredding the tip of it. She jumped off quickly. That adrenaline blast was over and now she hurt again.

Her wounds started bleeding fresh blood. But her back leg was the worst. It was lifted in a limp, it was bleeding, and it was infected worse from Cloud's and Her tussle. She had gotten alot weaker using her energ to hold onto Cloud and her breathing was shallow and fast.

But she still barely managed to stand next to Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:31 pm

"Fang!" Cloud yowled. "Hold down the she-cat!" Cloud winced and rubbed his paw over his clawed up face. Shadow struggled against the cats momentary distraction and tried to escape. BUt the black and white tom kept a firm grip on him.

Fang grabbed Feather by the scruff and pulled her along the ground. Cloud, ordered Shadow to stand and follow. They were going to take them to the camp.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:39 pm

She was tired and had no more energy left. So she just left the Tom drag her. Finally she whimpered, "Please..... let us go.........." Into Cloud's ear. "Please........" She looked at him, pleading.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yeah right! A pretty she cat like you will make an excellent kit bearer," Cloud replied.

(I'm giving it a Warriors touch now, and I'm on HI if you need me btw, please click my eggs and try to advertise the site as much as you can! Smile )
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Feathers blood ran cold. 'Kit bearer?' She thought. 'Kit bearer? I am not going to have anyones kits accept for....' A picture of Shadow flooded he mind. She got another shot of adrenaline. "NO I won't!" She then thrashed hard and kicked, claws extended right in Cloud's face. This scratched his nose and eyes, making them heavily water. Then she managed to thrash free while Cloud was temporarily blinded, maybe permanantly in the eye she scratched him in. She then through herself at the other tom, shoving him into a pile a trash. "Shadow run!" Feather got ready to run.

(KK I will.)

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Shadow darted toward Feather. "Let's get out of here," He growled, glancing at the two toms struggling to recover. He nudged Feather toward the entrance of the junkyard. Behind them, Fang the large tabby tom had gotton to his feet and was ready to charge.
"Go!" Shadow screeched. He turned back toward Fang ready to defend.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Feather started running, still juiced up on adrenaline. "Follow me Shadow!" Feather was at the entrance of the junk yard now. "HURRY!" She yowled.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Shadow followed after Feather just as Fange jumped. The tabby missed his target and was sent sprawling on the ground.
"Should we pursude them?" Cloud asked padding up to Fang. One of his eyes were tightly closed and blood leaked out onto his white fur.
"No," Fang snarled. "We'll report back to Zane, maybe he'll catch them,"

Shadow caught up to Feather. Her back leg was spilling blood and he knew she couldn't go on for long.
"We'll stop up ahead," He meowed. They had gotton a little whiles away from the junk yard. And ahead of them was an apartment complex. Low trees huddled over, creating a perfect place to rest.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:13 pm

"Perfect." Feather limped quickly tward the appartment complex. Her back leg was heavily bleeding and it looked really bad. Her ribs still poked out. But she managed to scrabble up the tree. "Shadow before you badger me, I know I was stupid........" She started.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 pm

"You're hungry," He growled simply. He sat back on his haunches and looked at Feather. "Stay here, I'll be right back. And don't come following me," Shadow walked off toward some trash cans hoping to find a couple nippits.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Mairenn stepped out of the shadows. "Hello..." she said coyly, with a sweet, docile smile. She batted her eyes at Cloud. "I couldn't help overhearing, but you see, I am also looking for love..." If they fall for this, they're idiots. But hey, it'll give the lovebirds a little time to run away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 pm

"But...." Feather started. Then Shadow started off tward a trash can. 'He's getting me food....' She thought then she said : "Ok. Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Cloud glanced at the she cat that had approached him. He purred back at her "Really? Would you like to join the pack? Cause I'm free and I'll be willing to give my heart to you,"

Shadow approached the trash cans and sniffed inside. Empty. He looked up and around him. He sniffed the air and could pick up the scent of some cats. Cats meant food. He followed the scent trail until he came to a group of cats on top of a dumpster.
"No, Monty, I heard it differently. Some she-cat is going to start a revolution,"
"No! Vic! You got it all wrong! She's just trying to get an army and try to over throw the humans."
The two cats quarreled on and on. Good, they're distracted. Shadow thought. He slunk behind the trashcans trying not to be seen. In front of him he saw a small piece of pizza laying on the ground. NImbling on the edges, he slowly dragged it backwards, careful not to catch the cat's attention. Finally, he was able to grasp the food firmly in his mouth and start back toward Feather.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Feather was quietly licking her leg then stuck a leaf to it when she herd Shadow's paw steps. She looked down, he had brought her some pizza. Her mouther watered. "Shadow, thanks...." She waited for him to climb the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Shadow bunched his legs together and launched up onto one of the tree branches. He sat down in front of Feather and set the pizza down. "Here you go," He mumbled pushing the food toward Feather.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm

"Shadow, really thank you." She looked at him. "Have you heard anything of Princess?"

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:10 pm

His mind flashed back to the two tom's conversation. "No," He replied simply. He didn't want to worry Feather. Her leg was still pretty bad and maybe the news might make it bleed more.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Feather had ravenously eaten down the pizza. And she felt much better. "Why don't we go to where I live? Its not to far."

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:20 pm

"With that leg you aren't going anywhere," Shadow meowed. His side ached at where Fang had clawed him. But the wound was sealed over and the blood had crusted. Tenderly, he licked the gashes, trying to clean it up of the dirt.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:25 pm

"I'll be ok, but I do think we need to get out of this area. Animal catchers are around in a little while. My den is just in front of the St. Mark hotel, its around that corner." Point over throiugh n alley.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:04 pm

(Can I join please? Using my cat from Circle 7?)

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:05 pm

(yep!)
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:11 pm

"Can we? I've never liked trees much and the bush I live in has moist leaves. They make my leg feel better." Feather looked at Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:14 pm

"Sure, why not." He stood up and stretched his legs. "Do you think you can get down?"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 pm

"Yes." Feather limped up and stretched her muscles. Then she want awkwardly down the tree clawling down but using her claws to keep her balance. After a moment she was on the ground. "Its this way." She said to Shadow and set off into an alley behind the St. Mark hotel. After a moment they emerge infront of the ST. Mark to see a line of bushes. Feather crawled under the edge and into one. Inside there was a small nest of loose leaves, some downy feathers, and some small tufts of grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum