Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 8 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Feather was blacked out. Then a voice drifted in, Frostbites......
'I have to get up......' She thought helplessly. But she couldn't find the strength. She was just to tired. 'I won't die..... I won't.......... Shadow, Frostbite, Mairenn, I can't.........' With that she swore to herself she wouldn;t die.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Shadow snarled and leapt down from the roof. Without even using the ledges. "Feather! Don't give up on me now!" He meowed to her nudging her side. His ears flickered as he heard the familiar growl of the animal control van. "Get up there!" He said to the other cats. "I'll get Feather myself,"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Feather stirred feeling, and smelling Shadow, she then rasped, opening her eyes, "Shadow...... the hedge..... my bush.........." She said then she blacked out again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:20 pm

The animal control humans followed the other three cats that were running away. The human threw Blue out of his head into a dumpster and closed, locking it, so he woudn't get out. Animal control reached a hotel where they could see a cat bleeding. "Come here kitty, I'll help you!" he said in a soft comforting wisper. As he was going to touch the cat Lindsey pounced on the human's face and clawed. He began to bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm

"No they'll find you there, besides we're to far. I'll carry you up there," Shadow grasped Feather's scruff gently and hauled her onto the trashcan. She was fairly light and was easy to manage. Slowly, the tom made his way to the top where he set Feather down safely on the roof.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Feather sensed she was safe now. "Thanks........" She said trying to sit up. The blood hat started to clot so she wasn't bleeding as bad anymore. Feather felt very bad though. She had almost gotten them all caught.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Blue tried and tired but couldn't get out of the dumpster. It was locked up pretty tight.

Animal Contral sprinted away as fast as possible. They reached to the car and drove off.

Lindsey swiftly pounced up onto the traschcan. "you should thank me, I scared off the human" She said in a stuck up voice to the two she-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Mairenn sighed from her nearby cafe table. IF HUMANS ARE CHASING YOU, JUST SIT ON A CAFE TABLE! she thought. They'll just think you're the owners cat. Usually. Well, there goes my free food...

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:37 pm

"Thank you," Shadow said simply bowing his head to her. His sharp ears could pick up the faint sound of metallic banging. Following the sound to its source. he found it was coming from the dumpster. "Blue?" Shadow asked the dumpster.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Then a single memory flooded back, the look in Shadows eyes when her saw her.....
'He likes her......' She thought. "Thanks", Feather said shyly.

After a moment of thinking she thought, 'If I leave they'll be safe......' She hatched the plan then. She'd leave if she could get separated from the group.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Blue yelled, "Help me!!! I am in the dumpster!"

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Shadow reared up onto his hind legs and tried to lift the lid open. He couldn't.
"I can't get you out! The lid is to heavy,"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Feather then said, "I think the other side of the lid is plastic, try opening it that way."

Feather was better now, she could see and hear fine, and the bleeeding had stopped, all she had to do now was find a time to leave. Then she realized the pound people had left. "Guys, I think I will go back to my bush now." She just hoped that Shadow wouldn't be able to read her eyes to know she was lying, she was trying hard and she was usually a horrible lyar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 pm

"What do I do!" yelled Blue in a panic.
Lindsey tried as well, but couldn't open it either

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:57 pm

"Blue stand on the trash and lift the plastic side of the opposite lid." Feather called down to the Dumpster. She knew Blue could get out from the Plastic side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Blue did what Feather had told him. Blue was free and he could smell the fresh air again. Lindsey sighed, "Well, I was going to tell him to do that!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Feather said nothing. "Guys I think I am going to go to my bush..." SHe started.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 pm

"Why? You're not safe there." Shadow replied not showing any emotions. They were all finally together and now Feather wanted to leave. How much more complicated can this get?
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 pm

(Is your bush your home or something?)"

"Why?" Blue asked.

Lindsey laughed, "I knew you were to much of a wimp, go. run along!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:33 pm

She turrned to Lindsay. "I AM NOT A WIMP!" She hissed, hurt in her eyes. "You just ask Shadow!"

Feather then turned and got down from the building and headed tward her bush. 'Looks like I wont leave after all....' She thought.

(My bush is where I live yes.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Lindsey laughed again and spelled," W I M P, what does that spell... WIMP!!" She kept laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 pm

The second time Lindsay said that she struck something, deep inside Feather. But she just kept limping through the alley, she wanted to be with everyone but her, SHadow especially. But not like this. She hurried as fast as her limp would allow her. Her eyes watering.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Lindsey laughed so hard, she was almost going to die, "Let me say something more hurtful.... LOSER!!! LOSER LOSER!!!" Lindsey kept repeating until Feathers would crack.

Blue cried, "Stop! Your hurting her feelings!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Feather was already out of earshot. She went into her bush to sleep. But just before she was about to doze a thought passed. 'Lindsay is similar to Princess..... what if? No it was not possible...... I can't be sure.....' Feather thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Lindsey folowed Feathers she began, "You ARE A WIM-" She was cut off by a little girl saying, "AWWW What a cute cat, I am going to take you home!" The human took Lindsey on the shoulder and took her home. Lindsey meowed in sadness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum